Thursday, March 31, 2011

Boom Done Parties!

Happy Friday!

I wanted to do a quick post to let everyone know I opened my etsy.com shop!  I have exactly one listing right now.  Whew!  I hope I don't sell out too quick!




After talking to a friend about some of the work I do for my own kids parties, she convinced me that I should try to sell it.  Marcus is really bent out of shape because he told me months ago that I should try selling it, but I guess I didn't think he was being very objective.

I originally created these because I didn't find any party supplies in the stores that I liked.  They looked cheap, mass produced, and not very modern.  So what do you do if you can't buy the perfect party supplies?  You make your own!

Here's a sneak peak of my one and only listing.  Any of you who attended Jacob's last birthday will recognize the design.








I also have the printables I created for Ben's Superhero party, so I'll be adding those in the next few days too.

What do you think?  Would you buy this?  What other designs would you like to see?  I'm thinking of creating  a cute little owl themed set in "girl" colors.  I welcome ideas and suggestions!

4 comments:

  1. These are AMAZING! I can't wait to see what you did for Ben's party, too. :) And I agree, it would be great to see some of the more "girly" designs you can do. Something with birds would be sweet, too. As usual, great work, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!! But where is the etsy link? I searched but cant find you...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg. Im so dumb! Sorry.... ignore me! Its the huge thing right in front of my eye balls!! HA!

    ReplyDelete